Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Everything I Do ,,I Do it For You.................

Look into my eyes
You will see
What you mean to me
~ * ~ * ~
Search your heart
Search your soul
And when you find me there
You'll search no more
~ * ~ * ~
Don't tell me
It's not worth trying for
You can't tell me
It's not worth dying for
~ * ~ * ~
You know it's true
Everything I doI do it for you
~ * ~ * ~
Look into your heart
You will find
There's nothing there to hide
Take me as I amTake my life
I will give it allI would sacrifice
~ * ~ * ~
Don't tell meIt's not worth fighting for
I can't help itThere's nothing
I want more
~ * ~ * ~
You know it's true
Everything I doI do it for you, oh yeah
~ * ~ * ~
There's no love
Like your love
And no other
Could give more love
~ * ~ * ~
There's nowhere
Unless your there
All the time
All the way, Yeahhh
~ * ~ * ~
Look into your heart, babe
Ohhh, you can't tell me
It's not worth trying for
I can't help it
There's nothing I want more
~ * ~ * ~
Yeah, I would fight for
I youI'd lie for you
Walk the wire for youYeah,
I'd die for you
~ * ~ * ~
You know it's trueEverything I do
Ohhh, I do it for you
~ * ~ * ~ * ~

No comments: